Updated by Customer Care team
What makes Noha special? That's a very good question. And here's our very good answer...
Technically speaking, Noha uses the same technology as other TENS machines BUT there are a few key differences (or magical qualities) that we believe make Noha a better fit for use against period pain (Dysmenorrhea), endometriosis, fibroids, PCOS, adenomyosis and pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Discreet Design. Unlike most TENS devices that tend to look like large and clunky TV remotes from the 80s...Noha is slim and small. Roughly the size of a small cookie, Noha can sit flush against your skin, clipped onto your undies, pants or bra without showing. That makes it easy to wear out and about which - with its amazing pain-fighting abilities - is exactly where we hope you'll be, doing whatever it is you love doing!
- Smart Pads. Another key difference is the smaller pad design which allows you to better target the relevant spots on your lower abdomen/lower back 🙌
- It's Legit. That's right, Noha is FDA approved, TGA registered and CE marked which many TENS units aren't.
- It came from us. We're not a heartless corporate, we're human just like you. We like to think that means we're honest and we really care about you. What does that mean for you?
- We're here for you 24/7. Our dedicated team is always on hand to help.
- We don't make promises we can't keep. We'd love for Noha to work for everyone, but we know that everybody is unique and sometimes it just isn't the right fit. That's why we offer a 100-day money-back guarantee, giving you 100 days from the moment you received Noha to start your pain-free returns process (we also cover the cost of return shipping if you bought from either Australia, The United States, Canada or the UK)