Is Noha the right product for me?
I have Endometriosis/Fibroids/PCOS/Adenomyosis, can I use Noha?
What makes Noha different?
Where can I use Noha?
How often can I use Noha?
Are there any side effects?
How long does the battery last?
How does Noha work?
What are Noha's technical specifications?
Can I use Noha if I'm pregnant?
Will Noha impact my fertility?
I have an IUD, is Noha safe for me?
What is your warranty?
What's included in the Noha kit?
How To Use Noha
Where do I place the Love Handles?
How do I turn Noha on?
What does the yellow light mean?
How do I replace the Sticky Gels?
Can I sleep with Noha on?
How do I clean/store Noha?
Orders & Shipping
Payments & Health Insurance
Do you accept Klarna?
Do you accept Afterpay?
Can I claim Noha through my Health Insurance Provider?
Can I use my HSA/FSA card to purchase?
Updated by Customer Care team
- Make sure the device is switched off.
- Remove the old gels from your Love Handles by rubbing and peeling the used gel off the pads. Do not pull on the lead wires.
- Prepare your new Sticky Gels by removing the clear liner first.
- Then place the exposed sticky side of the gel onto the Love Handle. Press together firmly to secure.
- Remove the orange liner and place either on your skin or the storage disc.
Need to purchase more Sticky Gels? No problem! You can do so right here.