Updated by Customer Care team
Oh no! We're sorry to hear you're having trouble, let's get to the bottom of this 🕵🏾♀️
- Just double-checking, is the white light on? If it's not, Noha is not switched on.
- Are both pads attached to your body? Noha is an electrical device which means it needs a closed/complete circuit to work...aka, both pads need to be stuck to your skin.
- Make sure all the leads are connected and secured.
- Try repositioning the Love Handle that's doesn't feel like it is working to see if it's the placement and not the Love Handle.
- Still Nothing? Try swapping the Y-cable leads between the Love Handle pads to see if this swaps the side that isn't working - that way we can determine if it's a problem with your cable or the pads. Email us at email@example.com and we'll process a replacement for you ⭐️